Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November is Hate Month!

Brace yourselves folks!

It's that time of the year again!

Today's target is one that I've always wanted to hit.

I bring you

Three Days Grace

Three Days Grace falls into the "irrelevant rock" category. Like many of their contemporaries, in 20 years, experts and music fans will have completely forgotten about them, because their mark will have been made in their own wallets and not on the minds and ears of the masses.

They've produced senseless classics such as Pain where the lead singer declares: "pain. I cant get enough, I like it rough cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all". Such deep metaphors bring my level of consciousness to levels.... oh wait there is no metaphor, no poetry involved in these lyrics! That's right! I almost forgot this was a HATE blog.

Not feeling at all??? Is there such a thing? Maybe in the parallel dystopic universe Three Days Grace lives in? Sometimes I wonder why the emos don't just stop the abuse of free speech and just end their pitiful lives.

I just found out after doing a bit of research that not feeling anything at all is one of the first symptoms of mental retardation! Well well well, it all makes, too much, sense...

In the above picture, two lucky retards won some prize that allowed them to hang out with four other retards. Lucky! Notice they are not girls and of the age of 12! Is that weird or what?

I Hate Everything About You! you as in this band. Made by retards, for retards. End of story.

Feed them to Dethklok I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment